How do you monetize your site

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

uyai

New Here
Feb 19, 2018
AD Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
I know we all want to make money from our sites and blogs,of course, this will help encourage us to continue working on our different sites.My first interest on creating my site is the passion but I know I need to monetize it to sustain it,I just signed up with Google Adsense and I'm looking at using another option like affiliate marketing programs with it.How are you monetizing yours?

Feb 18, 2018
AD Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
I used Google Adsense to monetize my blog sites. It is the most convenient way that I know to earn on my blog sites aside from endorsement or commissioned articles and reviews. All you've got to do is making your sites appealing and attractive to create some traffic on your sites, then the adsense will incorporate some ads on your sites, in this way you'll gonna earn from it. Just take note that each ad has different rates of payment on your sites. You'll gonna see it on your adsense account.

Feb 20, 2018
AD Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
It's different. There are sites when you monetize your account it directly goes to Google Adsense, but there are other sites when you're using affiliate links such as Amazon and e-bay they'd rather monetize it in their account. I currently do a lot of online jobs, but I still prefer Google Adsense.

Feb 18, 2018
AD Credits
Reactions
0 0 0
I used Google Adsense to monetize my blog sites. It is the most convenient way that I know to earn on my blog sites aside from endorsement or commissioned articles and reviews. All you've got to do is making your sites appealing and attractive to create some traffic on your sites, then the adsense will incorporate some ads on your sites, in this way you'll gonna earn from it. Just take note that each ad has different rates of payment on your sites. You'll gonna see it on your adsense account.

Because google adsense is much more user friendly and much more easier to use for the beginners. Kudos to them!

MrJohn

Administrator
Owner & Founder
Feb 9, 2018
AD Credits
Reactions
19 0 0
I am giving Adsense a try here on AD. I am going to have to research some of the higher paying areas/subjects, and see if I can fall into any of those categories. I do like that they offer responsive ads now, so when you go to the mobile version the ad will adjust to fit the screen.