LayerBB

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Mar 5, 2018
AD Credits
Reactions
3 0 0
So Layerbb is a new Modern Open Source Free Forum Software that uses BootStrap as the theme which means you can create any theme also in the Admin panel you can edit any existing theme to your liking the Support team is pretty fast as well there isn't more I can say as they are fairly new they opened December 31, 2017 (A year and a Half old) and they are doing pretty awesome so far I am using their Software on my forum and I love it LayerBB Support Forum

MrJohn

Administrator
Owner & Founder
Feb 9, 2018
AD Credits
Reactions
19 0 0
Looks lite and smooth when I click around their forum. An interesting free option that I might have to check out if I make another forum.

Feb 21, 2018
AD Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
Don't recall them. However, I did mention them on threads about other forum software (on other forums).

So Layerbb is a new Modern Open Source Free Forum Software that uses BootStrap as the theme which means you can create any theme also in the Admin panel you can edit any existing theme to your liking the Support team is pretty fast as well there isn't more I can say as they are fairly new they opened December 31, 2017 (A year and a Half old) and they are doing pretty awesome so far I am using their Software on my forum and I love it LayerBB Support Forum
What are some possible disadvantages?

Last edited: