Using a Sale and/or Coupon to Get Buyers

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Feb 21, 2018
AD Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
Sales/coupons operate on the idea which claims people are more likely to buy in urgency. In other words, if the clock is ticking they will buy. Anyway, I sort of agree with this idea, but my partner insists on another way.

MrJohn

Administrator
Owner & Founder
Feb 9, 2018
AD Credits
Reactions
19 0 0
This is always a great idea. Also free shipping is another good one. Whenever I feel like I am getting a good deal, I am much more likely to pull the trigger. Because I am not sure when I am going to get that offer again.

Feb 21, 2018
AD Credits
Reactions
2 0 0
This is always a great idea. Also free shipping is another good one. Whenever I feel like I am getting a good deal, I am much more likely to pull the trigger. Because I am not sure when I am going to get that offer again.
In the case of hosting, my business, I think it's better than upgrades. In other words, better to go for sales, then keep a steady price and hope for upgrades.

MrJohn

Administrator
Owner & Founder
Feb 9, 2018
AD Credits
Reactions
19 0 0
@TheJason

I definitely agree. Better to hook them in and have consistent customers, then hope they upgrade different options. It builds trust when you have customers consistently. Also it may be worth it just to get good reviews.